We are currently recruiting high-level speakers to present at the 2020 edition of Sustainability in Packaging US, taking place in downtown Chicago.
Submit your abstract today for the chance to present to the entire packaging supply chain, including many of the biggest and most influential names in the packaging industry.
Suggested topics for the agenda and workshops include (but are not limited to):
- Implications of E-Commerce Driving Packaging Innovation
- Sustainability for Thermal Shippers
- Sustainability throughout the supply chain
- New Models for Reducing or Replacing Packaging
- Alternative Technologies and Packaging
- Circular Economy and Packaging
- Certifications for Sustainability
- Design for Environment (including recyclable, compostable and biodegradable)
- Packaging Design for a Sustainable Shelf Life
- Case Studies - Challenges, Failures and Successes - Where Do We Go From Here?
- Streamlining regulations and labeling
- Sustainability Solutions and How the Supply Chain Can Work Together
- End of life - Policies, Questions and Solutions
- Convincing Company Leadership to Invest in Sustainability
All abstract submissions are due by Friday, September 20th, 2019
Submit your paper for consideration via the form below.