We are currently recruiting high-level speakers to present at the 2020 edition of Sustainability in Packaging US, taking place in downtown Chicago.
Submit your abstract today for the chance to present to the entire packaging supply chain, including many of the biggest and most influential names in the packaging industry.
Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
- Material innovations with plastics
- Material innovations with fibers
- Sustainability in E-commerce packaging
- Sustainability through the supply chain
- Streamlining regulations and labeling
- End of life questions and solutions
All abstract submissions are due by Friday, October 4, 2019
Submit your paper for consideration via the form below.